Today I wanted to share with you, my cleanser collection / obsession! I have no idea why but every time I see a cleanser while I am shopping, I want to buy it! I think it is because I am drawn into what a cleanser can do to your skin. I get so excited thinking how much my skin can be transformed after using a cleanser.
I also try to double cleanse (not all the time) but I love the feeling of initially cleansing with an oil based cleanser and then cleansing again with a water based cleanser. I just feel completely refreshed after double cleansing. Washing my face is also the first thing I do in the morning and the last thing I do at night sooo its important to me to have a quality, satisfying cleanser.
So I won’t be reviewing all of these cleansers, like I did in my Marc Jacobs’ Perfume Collection post but I did just want to share what I had! There are a few that are missing from this list because they are still in the packaging with some other products and I didn’t want to open them up just yet!
I have over 30 which is crazy! But here goes!
- L’Oreal Paris Pure-Clay Cleanser
- Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub
- Up & Up Blackhead Scrub
- Drunk Elephant JuJu Bar
- Algenist Multi-Perfecting Detoxifying Exfoliator
- bareMinerals Oil Obsessed Total Cleansing Oil (2x)
- Argan+ 5-Oil Infused Cleanser
- Algenist GENIUS Ultimate Melting Cleanser
- GLAMGLOW Mud &Oil to Foam Daily Dual Cleanser
- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser Deluxe Sample (2x)
- Algenist GENIUS WHITE Brightening Gentle Cleanser
- Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser (This is what I am using right now!)
- Clinique Ance Solutions Cleansing Gel
- OleHenriksen Wonderfeel Double Cleanser
- Peter Thomas Roth Acne Clearing Wash
- bareMinerals Pure Plush Gentle Deep Cleansing Foam (2x)
- Lancome Energie De Vie The Smoothing & Purifying Foam Cleanser
- Elizabeth Arden (Dry / Sensitive Skin) Hydra-Gentle Cream Cleanser
- E.L.F. Daily Face Cleanser with Purified Water
- PA’AKAI Cleansing Cream
- BEAUTY COUNTER Cleansing Balm
- Clinique Liquid Facial Soap
- OleHenriksen Pure Truth Melting Cleanser
- Dr. Wellness Super Clean Pores Deep Pore Cleanser with Tea Tree
- Algenist GENIUS Ultimate Anti-Aging Foaming Cleanser
- Clinical Works Retinol Facial Cleanser (I used this for the first time today, in the shower, and it was beautiful!!)
- bareMinerals Clay Chameleon Transforming Purifying Cleanser (3x)
- Drunk Elephant Pekee Cleansing Bar
- Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Clay Cleanser
- Clinique pep-start 2-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser
- Dr. Brandt Light Years Away Whitening Cream Cleanser
- Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel Deluxe Sample
- Tatcha Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder
- FARMACY Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm Deluxe Sample
- Perricone MD Nutritive Cleanser
So there you have it, my cleanser collection! What is your favorite cleanser? Are just as obsessed with cleansers as I am? I would love to know!
7 thoughts on “I Have A Cleanser Obsession…”
I have maybe 10 if you include makeup removers but I am a bit obsessed with trying new skincare!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Sample Sunday #6 – Tayler's Edit
Pingback: Jan, Feb, & Mar Empties! (Over $500 Used Up) – Tayler's Edit
Pingback: 5 Beauty Faves in March 2018! – Tayler's Edit
Pingback: 5 Beauty Faves in April 2018! – Tayler's Edit
Pingback: Beauty Products I Am Traveling With! – Tayler's Edit