If you are a makeup / skincare lover like I am then you already know that the Sephora VIB sale starts tomorrow! If you aren’t familiar with the Sephora VIB sale, it is basically just a sale on everything in Sephora (including sale items). If you are a VIB Rouge or a VIB member, you get 15% off and if you are a BI (Beauty Insider) than you get 10% off. Its great!
The official dates of the sale are April 13th-16th for Rouge Members. Rouge usually gets to go first so they get first picks on everything and don’t really have to worry about anything selling out. And then VIB and BI sales start the 20th-the 23rd. Rouge gets to shop during both time frames as well!
Today, I wanted to share with you what is on my wish list for this sale! This does not mean that I am going to pick up everything that’s on my list – these are just the items that I am considering. I wish I could afford everything but I will probably limit myself to just a few items!
Here are the makeup items that I am interested in:
1. Touch In Sol – No Poreblem Primer – I have mentioned this in other blogs but I am so curious to try this primer!
2. Hourglass – Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat or Incandescent Electra – These blushes just look so beautiful and I have heard amazing things about them. I have swatched them in Sephora, and they feel like a cloud. I want one so bad!
3. Hourglass – Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light* – Same thing as above. This brozer just looks so beautiful, I am excited to try it!
4. Kat Von D – Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette – I have wanted this palette forever. It just looks so perfect for an everyday palette but I have so many everyday palettes that I should be using that I haven’t wanted to commit to another one. I love the Kat Von D formula though so this one continues to be on my wish list!
5. Too Faced – Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette* – I have heard so many good things about this palette, it just looks so beautiful! Plus I love the Too Faced formula. I just really want this one!
6. Becca – First Light Priming Filter Face Primer – As you guys know, I tried a sample of this in my Sample Sunday series and I loved it! I have a few other primers that I want to use up but I am still tempted to get this one.
7. Tatcha – Luminous Dewy Skin Mist – So many YouTubers love this setting mist! I am so intrigued to try it. I am not sure if I am going to pick it up this round but it definitely is on my wish list to try soon.
8. Too Faced – Natural Face Palette – Guys, I am obsessed with face palettes. They are just so beautiful to me, I want to have them all! This one especially looks beautiful to me so I really want to pick it up!
9. IT Cosmetics – Bye Bye Breakout Full Coverage Concealer – I really haven’t heard much about this concealer but I will try anything that covers my pimples. I have had a few bad breakouts lately so I this would be great to try out!
10. OLEHENRIKSEN – Balance it All Essentials Set* – This is another set that I tried in my Sample Sunday series! I loved it so much that I immediately added it to my loves list. I am definitely getting this one!
11. DermaDoctor – KP Duty Body Scrub* – So I struggle with KP on my thighs and on the back of my arms. I have never really seen a product that would help so I am really excited to pick this one up.
12. Fresh – Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask – Again, I have heard so many amazing things about Fresh masks, especially this black tea one! It is so expensive that I definitely want to buy it during the VIB sale.
13. Beauty Blender – the original beautyblender* – I have never actually used an actually Beauty Blender. I feel like its time to commit to trying one! I have so many makeup sponges but I am ready to try this one!
The items with stars next to them are my absolute must haves! I have been waiting for this sale for a couple of months so I am super excited it is finally that time of year again. Are you picking up anything during the sale? If so, what? I would love to know!
One thought on “My Spring 2018 Sephora VIB Sale Wishlist!”
Pingback: Sephora VIB Sale Haul April 2018 – Tayler's Edit