This is my third update to my Rolling Project Pan of 2018! To recap, this is a project to use up 18 products through 2018. This is a rolling project pan so I have been adding in new products as they are being used up. If you are new to my blog and haven’t seen the previous updates of this project, I would suggest going back to check out the progress.
As of last update, I had a total of 11 products already used up. Here are the items that were used up prior to this update:
- EOS Lip Balm
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick
- Britney Spears Curious
- Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes.
- Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Crème
- Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Moisturizer
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser concealer
- Benefit Rolling Lash
- Cherimoya Max Makeup Face Primer
- Chap Stick Moisturizer
- Nivea Crème
And here are the products that I have used up since then:
- Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes
- Benefit They’re Real Lashes Mascara
- Drunk Elephant – Lala Retro Whipped Cream
- E.L.F – Mineral Infused Face Primer
So I now have a total of 15 products used up! But besides using up those 4 products, I also made some progress on the other items in this project. I am almost done with the Origins 10 Minute Mask, I thought I would be done with it by this update but I have probably one more use in it. I have also used a steady amount of the OGX Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco and the Lorac CC Cream.
I already hit my goal on the Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer (which was just to hit pan) but I continue to expand the pan. Same for the Cargo Powder Blush in the Big Easy.
I haven’t used too much of the Marc Jacob’s Marvelous Mousse foundation and I just noticed that it cracked a bit so I need to get going on this one. But I have been loving the Becca Highlighter In Champagne Pop!
Here are all the items that are left in this project pan that are kind of hard to show progress on but are remaining steady:
- Covergirl Translucent Setting Powder
- Origins Out of Trouble Mask
- OGX Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco
- Lorac CC Cream
- Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10
- Eyelure Eyebrow Pencil
- Living Proof – Straight Style Extending Spray
- Avon – Haiku Eau De Parfum
- The Estee Edit – Late Night Eraser Brightening Eye Balm
- Peter Thomas Roth – Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask
Because I used up 4 products, I will be adding 4 more products back in. Here are the products that I will be adding into this project:
1. L’Oreal Paris – Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream – This BB cream is absolutely amazing at cancelling out redness. I really really like it but I haven’t used it in months. I just haven’t needed a color corrected as much lately so I just want to use this up. Don’t get me wrong, I still have some redness that can be covered up so this won’t go to waste. It is hard to tell how full the tube is but I would guess it is over half way full. I don’t expect to use it up completely but I just want to get some more use out of it.
2. Maybelline New York – the Colossal Volum’ Express Mascara – I have been using this mascara ever since the Benefit They’re Real ran out. It is one of my favorite mascaras so I just want to continue to use it until it is used up.
3. NYC – Sparkle Eye Dust – I have had this NYC powder eyeshadow FOREVER! I haven’t reached for it in so long because it is kind of difficult to use. It is just really powdery but I do like the turn out on my eyes. The color payoff is really nice. I just want to use this up and get it out of my collection though.
4. bareMinerals – Clay Chameleon Transforming Purifying Cleanser – I just used up the other cleanser that I was using so this is perfect to bring this in to my project. This is just the next cleanser that I want to try. It should be no problem to use up!
I am taking a break from this project, slightly. I am starting a new project for the month of July of all new products. I will still use some of products occassionaly but I want to give myself a break and allow myself to use other items in my collection. But even still, I know I will definitely be able to use up 18 products before the end of the year. We will see how it goes, stay tuned.
Let me know down below if you are doing a project pan, I would love to follow along!