Welcome back to my blog! This year I set a challenge for myself to use up 18 products in my collection. This was my first official project pan and although it is only September, I think I have learned a lot about finishing products. And as you could tell from the title, this will be the finale post.
I am deciding to end this project because I have hit my goal! But although, I could keep going with a few products that were left over in this project, I don’t really want to keep doing this project. I plan to do an entire post about what I learned and I even might start a new project later in the year or next year but for now I am taking a break. I really just want to explore some of my other new products in my collection, I need time to test out products and use ones that I haven’t in awhile!
As of the last update, here are all of the items that I had used up:
- EOS Lip Balm
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick
- Britney Spears Curious
- Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes.
- Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Crème
- Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Moisturizer
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser concealer
- Benefit Rolling Lash
- Cherimoya Max Makeup Face Primer
- Chap Stick Moisturizer
- Nivea Crème
- Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes
- Benefit They’re Real Lashes Mascara
- Drunk Elephant – Lala Retro Whipped Cream
- E.L.F – Mineral Infused Face Primer
And this time, I used up the following:
- Marc Jacobs Marvelous Mousse Foundation
- OGX Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco
- Lorac CC Cream
- Avon – Haiku Eau De Parfum
- The Estee Edit Late Night Eraser Brightening Eye Balm
- Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask
- bareMinerals – Clay Chameleon Transforming Purifying Cleanser
So as you can tell, I completed the 18 products in 2018! I think I chose some good products but also some bad products. I am really happy that I finished some products that I didn’t like that much so I can finally throw them away! I think I am most proud of the Marc Jacobs Marvelous Mousse Foundation, I really focused hard on that on in the past couple of months. As soon as that was finished, I focused completely on the Lorac CC Cream.
Here are the things that I am still working on, just unofficially!
- Covergirl Translucent Setting Powder
- Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10
- Eyelure Eyebrow Pencil
- Living Proof – Straight Style Extending Spray
- Maybelline New York – the Colossal Volum’ Express Mascara
- L’Oreal Paris – Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
- NYC – Sparkle Eye Dust
I am really almost done with the Maybelline Colossal mascara – it is starting to get dry so it only has a couple of days of life left. I am really proud of how much I have been using the L’Oreal BB Cream. I have just been adding it under my foundation each day but unfortunately it still has a while to go. I totally failed at using the Living Proof spray, I really only used it once. I also kind of failed at the NYC loose eyeshadow, I think I only used it twice. I have been WAY more focused on my Pan that Palette this year. Other than that, I have been using a lot of the Clean & Clear Persa-Gel and the Eyelure Eyebrow pencil. Just steady use.
Some of the most exciting parts of this project were the items that I hit pan on! You already know about the Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer and the Cargo Blush in Big Easy but this past month, I also hit pan on the Becca highlighter in Champagne Pop! This is a bit accomplishment for me!
Well that is it for this project! As I mentioned above, I would like to write a post about everything I learned so let me know if you would be interested in that. It definitely has been a successful year as far as how many products I have used up. Not only in this project but also just in general, I always have a lot of empties at the end of each quarter. Let me know if you are doing a project pan! I would love to follow you along!