I am sure we all have been scrolling through Sephora, drooling at all the new makeup and skincare bundles lately! They are really ramping up for holiday this year. I feel like every time I look, there are 5 or 6 new items.
Holiday bundles are so tempting because they usually have an amazing value! But they are also exciting for me because you get to try a lot of new products all at once! And holiday is such a special time because a lot of brands put a lot of effort in their packaging and their themes, and it just makes everything a LOT of fun.
So I know this is a LONGGGGG list and don’t get me wrong, I am definitely not going to buy all of this (I would never be able to afford it). But I think its fun to talk through some of the tempting bundles and share what I am thinking about for myself.
Beauty Blender – Sweet Indulgence Set
This set from Beauty Blender is such an amazing deal!! It is one of the best value sets that I have seen come out this year. This set includes four Beauty Blenders and four blender cleansers! Each of the Beauty Blenders comes in a different color, the original pink one, sapphire, Joy (yellow), and Ivy (green) and then the blender cleansers are corresponding with the colors of the blenders.
If you were to buy all of these items separately, you would spend around $112 but this bundle is only retailing for $65! Which is still a ton of money. But besides it just being an amazing deal, the set is also a lot of fun. The inside of the packaging shows a bunch of colorful sprinkles and the blender cleansers look like little candies.
I will probably skip this set and get the Sweet Surprise Mystery Bling Bag which comes with just 1 Beauty Blender and 1 blender cleanser but the color is a complete surprise! This set is only $20 and has a value of $28. Still a pretty cute idea and way more afforable!
Sephora Favorites – Lashstash Kit
Sephora Favorites boxes are amazing! You get to try so many brands for such a good value and I love trying new mascaras! There are 10 mascaras included, 8 are deluxe sized and 2 are full size! I already know that I love two of them so it would be cool to try some different ones.
This set includes:
- Benefit Cosmetics Badgal Bang! Mascara
- Dior Dior Show Maximizer 3D Triple Volume Plumping Lash Primer
- Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Instant Full Body Volume Mascara
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara
- Milk Make Up Kush High Volume Mascara
- Sephora Collection LashCraft Big Volume Mascra
- Smashbox Super Fan Mascara
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
So this set retails for $48 but has a value of $140!! That’s an insanely good deal! I am really tempted by this even though it is also pretty expensive itself. I have so many mascaras that I need to use up already that I probably won’t end up picking this one up but wanted to share it anyway!
Sephora Favorites – Superstars Kit
This is the mac-daddy of Sephora Favorites! This set includes a variety of items across Sephora that are bestsellers and favorites in the beauty community. I think it is a great set because you get to see what the hype is all about on some of these without committing to spending $200, $300, or more to try them all out in the full size. There are 11 items in total, with full sizes of the brow pencil, eyeliner, and liquid glitter eyeshadow.
This set includes:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown (full size)
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop
- Charlotte Tilbury Charlott’s Magic Cream
- Dior Dior Show Mascara
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Mini Instant Retouch Primer
- Kat Von D Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick in Underage Red
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Glow
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer Primer + Moisturizer in 1
- Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow In Kitten Karme
- Too Faced Cosmetics Hangover 3-in1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray Mini
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion
This entire set retails for $75 but has a value of $172! Overall, I think this is a great set! I like how many items it includes, I would still be trying a few new things with this set which is always a lot of fun!
Too Faced – Peach Tinsel Loose Sparkling Party Powder & Lipstick Set
So this set is really cool because it includes a brand new item from Too Faced which is the Peach Tinsel. This is a shimmering loose highlighting powder which is very similar to the Fairy Bomb from Fenty Beauty. It includes the Peach Tinsel which is the same beautiful packaging as the Peach Perfect Loose setting Powder, an adorable pink puff, and it also includes my favorite Peach Kiss lipstick in Sunday Funday!
I think this set is SO CUTE! Too Faced just knows how to package items in a way that makes them so appealing! This set doesn’t have the value on it but it only retails for $39. The Peach Perfect Loose Setting Powder normally retails for $33 and the Peach Kiss lipsticks retail for $21 so I would say the value is around $54.
Milk Makeup – Meet the Fam Milk Bestsellers Set
Milk Makeup also does a beautiful job with their packaging. I think this set is really cool because Milk Makeup is SO expensive but with this set you get to try 7 of their items.
This set includes:
- KUSH Mascara
- Cooling Water Under-Eye De-Puffer Stick
- Watermelon Brightening Serum
- Blue Stick Matte Primer
- Lip+ Cheek Multi Use Stick in Werk
- Highlighter Stick in Lit
- Holographic Highlighter Stick in Supernove
- Rainbow Glitter Clutch
This Meet the Fam Milk Bestsellers set retails for $39 which is usually the price of just one of their items! The entire set has a value of $108 which is incredible.
BECCA – Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Mini Macaron Set
Guys, if you don’t know already, I love the Becca shimmering pressed highlighters. I already have a whole collection of them because I love them so much. There is something about the formula and the way it looks on the skin that I just love. This set includes 4 different highlighters.
The shades in this set are:
- Opal (neutral white gold with soft pink pearl)
- Vanilla Quartz (light gold infused with pink pearl)
- Rose Quarts (neutral pale pink with soft gold pearl)
- Prismatic Amethyst (pale lavender with gold, violet, and rose duo-chrome pearls)
This set retails for only $40 which is a great deal for 4 highlighters! Think about the last time you used up a highlighter….. Exactly! The entire set has a value is $76!
Fenty Beauty – Match Stix By The Dozen
So, these sticks are pretty interesting! I don’t currently own any of them already so buying this big set would be a pretty big leap. It seems like a lot of people love Fenty Beauty though. There are 12 items which can be used for highlight, blush, bronze, and I am pretty sure you can use them for eyeshadow and lipsticks too. So overall, a pretty versatile set!
Here are the shades included:
- Bardeaux Brat (radiant berry)
- Champagne Heist (glittering champagne)
- Starstruck (iced-out pearl)
- Yacht Lyfe (glimmering peach-pink)
- Ridiiic (golden papaya)
- Confetti (iridescent purple)
- Pink Lemonade (glimmering pink)
- Hibi$Cu$ (shimmering grapfruit)
- Beach Bum (radiant peach)
- Blonde (glimmering gold)
- Cognac (gilded chestnut)
- Platinum Pearl (iced-out platinum)
This set is pretty expensive. It retails for $129 so I would definitely look to buy it during the VIB sale. This set also doesn’t have a value but I don’t think its that great of a value. There is a smaller bundle with 2 mini Match Stix that retails for $22 so if each were $11 that would make the value around $132. So NOT good at all.
Charlotte Tilbury – The Dolce Vita Look Set
This set is sooo expensive, definitely the most expensive one on this list. But I have been so intrigued by Charlotte Tilbury products now that she is in Sephora. I tried a few that I received from Influenster and they were absolutely beautiful. There are 7 items + a makeup bag included in this set. It retails for $230 and also doesn’t show its full value.
The set includes:
- Luxury Eyeshadow Palette in The Dolce Vita
- The Feline Flick (eyeliner)
- Full Fat Lashes (mascara)
- Cheek to Chic in Ecstasy (blush)
- Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk (lip liner)
- KISSING Lipstick in Penelope Pink
- Lip Lustre in Seduction (lip gloss)
- Makeup Bag
Overall, this set is really beautiful and a great way to try several Charlotte Tilbury products. It is a little too expensive for me right now but it is really tempting.
Well, those are a few bundles that I am interested this year! I am sure there will be more once it gets closer to the VIB sale. I definitely recommend picking up a bundle if you are really interested in all of the items included. That is a good way to make sure you actually get the value out of it.
Let me know down below what bundles you are interested in this year! I would love to know!
2 thoughts on “Sephora Holiday Bundles That I REALLY Want to Buy!”
I really want that sweet Indulgence beauty blender set!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
YESSS – its such a good deal!