Happy Sunday! This weekend has been really great because I am spending it with my Nana and my Mom! They came out to Dallas just to spend time with so it’s the perfect Sunday! But of course, I still had to post my Sample Sunday! This is episode #39 which means I have used nearly 200 samples so far this year. I am so happy that I have made it this far with this series.
If you didn’t already know, each week I pick 5 random samples to test out. And then each Sunday, I come back and report what I thought about them!
Here is what I thought of last week’s samples!
1. Giorgio Armani – Fluid Sheet Illuminator – I have tried this many times in this Sample Sunday series. It is a pretty good illuminator and definitely feels nice to blend over your face but it doesn’t feel like anything crazy special. I definitely am not interested with the Giorgio Armani price tag.
2. Make Up For Ever – Ultra HD Perfector Blurring Skin Tint – This foundation is just okay! I felt like it had decent coverage and was easy to blend but it didn’t last throughout the day at all! I have so many foundations that I don’t need a new one anyway.
3. Clinique – Blackhead Solutions – Wow, this facial scrub is actually really interesting. It warmed up instantly when I added water to it while scrubbing on my face and it felt really nice. I definitely seemed like my skin was smoothed out and clean. I have added this to my wish list on Sephora so I might pick it up in the future!
4. Tarte Cosmetics – Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation – This wasn’t enough of a sample to really get a good idea of whether I liked it or not. It was definitely really thick and it seemed like it had decent coverage but I wouldn’t purchase it based on just this sample. I don’t know why they just give you the tiniest dab of foundation to try.
5. Pinrose – Secret Genius Perfume – Again, this perfume is just okay. It smells like vanilla so its an enjoyable scent but not one that I really want to wear a lot. It’s not my signature scent.
Next week I will be trying the following samples:
- Dior – Miss Dior Perfume
- DevaCurl – Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask
- bareMinerals – Original Powder Foundation
- Clinique – Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel
- Hourglass – Veil Mineral Primer
Well, that is it for me today! I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday. Let me know down below what you think of any of the products that I mentioned above! I particularly would be interested in what you think of the Clinique Blackhead Solutions Scrub? I just thought it was so cool!