Welcome back to another Sample Sunday post! Today is 11/11 which is Veteran’s Day but it also my Momma’s birthday! Shout out to my wonderful mom who I know is reading this post! This is also #40 of my Sample Sunday series which is crazy. Another week is down and another 5 samples have been tested. If you aren’t familiar with this series, I am essentially trying 5 new samples each week and then reporting back my thoughts on each one here!
Here is what I thought of last week’s samples!
1. Dior – Miss Dior Perfume – This perfume is really nice! It smells mature and girly. Although I liked it though, I am not planning to buy it. I have way too many perfumes already and if I am going to buy a new one, this one isn’t the top of the list.
2. DevaCurl – Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask – I really enjoyed using this conditioning mask! The mask smelt really nice, just like green matcha. It was really thick and I actually was able to use this sample a couple of times. I usually spray on a leave in conditioner after the shower but my hair was so smooth that I didn’t really feel like I needed it. I actually had never heard of this brand before so I thought this sample was from Ulta. I then received another one in a Sephora order so I am excited to try it again! I am not planning to purchase but I enjoyed using the samples.
3. bareMinerals – Original Powder Foundation – Powder foundation is just not for me! This sample is kind of hard to use but I did fluff it over my liquid foundation and I think it added a bit more coverage but nothing crazy. I don’t plan to buy this though. I already have a couple of powder foundations that I want to use up!
4. Clinique – Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel – I have been using this every night and morning on a couple of pimple that popped up last week and I think it has really helped. A few acne spots went away and my skin has smoothed out quite a bit. I am going to use up the rest of this sample and if it keeps helping then I will buy the full size!
5. Hourglass – Veil Mineral Primer – Yeah, I really like this primer! It is so fluffy and smoothing. It is SO expensive though. I don’t plan to buy this until I use up all of my primers which will be a really long time. I definitely won’t buy this outside of the VIB sale. I really do like it though!
I will be using the following samples next week!
- Chloe – Roses de Chloe Perfume
- Biossance – Sqaulane Probiotic Gel Moisturizer
- Tatcha – The Pearl Eye Treatment & Underlight
- Huda Beauty – #FauxFilter Foundation
- Fresh – Black Tea Kombucha Facial Treatment Essence
Well that is it for me today! I will be back next Sunday so if you want to hear what I think of next weeks samples, please subscribe! Let me know down below what you think of any of the products that I mentioned above! I would love to know!
2 thoughts on “Sample Sunday #40”
Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the tatcha and the huda beauty products. I just used them and wasn’t a fan
LikeLiked by 1 person
Oh really? Did you just have a sample too?