Happy Sunday! I don’t know about you, but this weekend went by WAY too fast for me. David and I didn’t really do much this weekend besides just watch Breaking Bad. And we did go get some BBQ for lunch with his brother. But overall, its been a pretty lazy weekend. But of course, it wouldn’t be a Sunday with my Sample Sunday post. If you aren’t familiar with this series, I am essentially trying 5 new samples each week and then reporting my thoughts back here!
So without further ado, let’s talk about last weeks samples!
1. Chloe – Roses de Chloe Perfume – This is a very girly, floral perfume. It did smell really nice but I didn’t love it. Definitely not enough to buy the full size.
2. Biossance – Sqaulane Probiotic Gel Moisturizer – This is a nice cooling moisturizing. It felt really nice on the skin and I definitely felt moisturized after a couple of uses that I got from the moisturizer. But again, I wasn’t in love with it so I am not planning to buy the full size.
3. Tatcha – The Pearl Eye Treatment & Underlight – I didn’t realize that Tatcha made color cosmetics before I tried this sample. I am not sure if this is considered a concealer but it was pretty decent as an under eye brightener. It didn’t have amazing coverage but you could definitely tell that my under eyes were brighter and it lasted fairly well through out the day. It is a very liquidy formula do not like most concealers. I am not interested in the full size though. I am sure it is too expensive and not really something that I need.
4. Huda Beauty – #FauxFilter Foundation – This sample actually came with the #FauxFilter foundation and the Complexion Perfection pre-makeup base primer as well! I REALLY liked both of them. The primer was very smoothing and made my foundation last a long time. And the foundation was SO full coverage. It was a very thick formula but it looks so nice on the skin! I actually already bought both of these items during the final BONUS sale from Sephora.
5. Fresh – Black Tea Kombucha Facial Treatment Essence – This is a really nice essence. I think this is one of the few essences that I can tell a difference in. I mean, I don’t think this sample redefined my skin or had any long term affects but it felt really nice on my skin and it felt quite hydrating. I don’t plan to purchase this though. At least not yet! I already have some essences that I need to work through before I can commit to this one.
And next week, I will be trying the following samples!
- YvesSaintLaurent – Mon Paris Eau De Parfum
- Philsophy – Amazing Grace perfume
- Clinique – Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
- It Cosmetics – Confidence in an Eye Cream
- Lancome – Ultra Wear Foundation Stick + SPF
Well, that is it for me today! I hope you all enjoyed this episode of Sample Sunday. Let me know down below what you think of any of the products that I mentioned above. I would love to know!
2 thoughts on “Sample Sunday #41”
Mon Paris is my favorite perfume! I keep one in my purse and one at home!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I see why you like it!! It’s really womanly!