Welcome back to another Sample Sunday post! If you aren’t familiar with this series, I am slowly but surely using up all of my makeup and skincare samples each week and then sharing my thoughts on each one every Sunday! I still have a TON of samples so this series is still strong.
Here is that I thought of last week’s samples!
1. BareMinerals – Tinted Hydration Gel Cream – I actually fell in love with this foundation because of this sample! It looked so natural on my skin and had a really nice finish. It wasn’t full coverage but it wasn’t light coverage either. I am definitely interested in buying this foundation in the future.
2. Urban Decay – All Nighter Waterproof Full-Coverage Concealer – I was pleasantly surprised by this concealer! It was FULL FULL coverage and looks really brightening and beautiful on my under eyes. I would be interested in this in the future but I have enough concealer right now.
3. Guerlain Paris – Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum – This perfume is just okay. It definitely didn’t blow me away but it did smell nice. It just isn’t worth the money to me. I have way too many perfumes that I LOVE to just get another one that is just okay.
4. Marc Jacobs – Daisy Perfume – I LOVE this perfume. I actually just got complimented on it today. I already have a full size because this perfume is amazing. I will definitely continue to purchase this perfume – its my absolute favorite.
5. Stellar – Brilliant Primer – I was also pleasantly surprised by this primer! It was really hydrating on the skin and it make my foundation look just a little better and glowy throughout the day. I am definitely interested in this primer but I also have so many right now and have others on my wish list. I will get this one eventually!
For next week, I will be trying the following samples:
- Hempz – Sugarcane and Papaya Body Moisturizer
- Dermalogica – Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque
- Fresh – Soy Face Cleanser
- Sephora – 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation
- Gucci – Guily Perfume
Well that is it for me today! I hope you all have an amazing rest of your Sunday! Let me know down below what your thoughts are on any of the products that I mentioned above! I would love to know!
2 thoughts on “Sample Sunday #29”
Marc Jacobs Daisy is my favourite as well. The smell is so nice and I love the package.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes – I love the packaging too! I am way too obsessed with Marc Jacobs’ perfumes.
LikeLiked by 1 person